H Calf is an educational program for Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo™ members dedicated to providing education, support and skills to aid in decision making related to beef cattle production for beef producers, weekend ranchers and anyone looking to learn something new.
H Calf Program Costs for 2019
- Cost for H Calf Short Course ONLY is $50.
- Enrollment Cost for H Calf Program, including H Calf Short Course and all 3 field trips is $150 per person.
* Must be a Member of the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo, aged 21 and up, to participate in these programs.
- Lectures by top agricultural experts
- Access to the resources on the Membership portal including videos of the lectures as well as additional information on the topics covered
- The ability to attend tours of world class agricultural facilities
- Library of additional resources by topics
- Network with fellow H Calf Participants
Becoming a Participant
We are now taking Registrations for the 2019 H Calf Program, please click the Registration Link and complete the form to secure your spot for the upcoming sessions.
H Calf Participant Registration